- Bulb is a multicolored, energy efficient smart LED light and good quality Support music, with Bluetooth 3.0.
- Colorful light dances with the music.
- Can be installed in any room.
- One remote controller can control multi bulbs (control the light) at the same time, but one Bluetooth device can only be connected to one bulb (output sound).
- Adjustable volume of light and music, comparable to a 50 Watts halogen bulb.
Enjoy Colorful Light
Four lighting modes
- Flash: flashing the light with fast speed
- Strobe: flashing the light with slow speed
- Fade: RGB fade
- Flicker: the light can dance as music goes
Bluetooth Remote Control - The LED Bulb Built-in 3.0 speaker, it can be paired with Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Wireless control range up to 10m / 33ft, you can enjoy the fun of controlling the light and music without a APP ( Please note: one smart phone only connect one bulb ).
- 13 colors changing and 4 lighting modes with remote control.
- You can choose the colors, lighting mode, lighting on/off and brightness through the remote.
- And can also choose the pause/play, volume up/down, next/previous song through the remote control when playing music.
Advanced Speaker and Special Holes for Radiating Heat
Music bulb has some special hole on the top of the lamp holder to radiating heat.
- Confirm the voltage first.
- Don’t disassemble any bulbs by yourself.
- Check the specifications of the product carefully before ordering.
- Be sure to cut the power off before beginning installation to avoid personal injury.
- Don’t install the bulbs in humid environment
Total power: 12W
Output power: 6W
Speaker power: 3W
Frequency Response: 135Hz-15KHz
Bluetooth version: 3.0 and Bluetooth Smart
Support configuration: A2DP
Luminous: 400 LM
Life span: 50000 hours
Radio range: 10m/33ft
1 * Texsens Music Bulb
1 * Remote Control( battery is included )
1 * User Manual
NOTE DEFINITION OF CHROMOTHERAPY:
Chromotherapy, sometimes called color therapy, colorology or cromatherapy, is an alternative medicine method, which is considered pseudoscience.Chromotherapists claim to be able to use light in the form of color to balance "energy" lacking from a person's body, whether it be on physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental levels.